TC Christmas video official sign up

Mikebmiller

TC Christmas video official sign up

Post by Mikebmiller »

I was accused by one forum member of hiding the sign up sheet too deep in that other thread. So if you want to play and have not yet signed up, please sign up on this google sheet. We currently have 17 on the list.

Erik (slydeguy) has procured the arrangement of Christmas Time is Here that was recorded by the Julliard bone choir. This is a challenging arrangement to do remotely as it has a number of rubato sections for the soloist and some fermatas. I will do my best to create a backing track that is easy to follow.

Take a look at the parts here:

There are good licks in every single part, so don't feel like you have to play 1st to have any fun.
Last edited by Mikebmiller on Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sacfxdx

Re: TC Christmas video official sigh up

Post by sacfxdx »

Real link to sign up sheet:
Steve
Mikebmiller

Re: TC Christmas video official sigh up

Post by Mikebmiller »

My bad. Thanks for the correction.
Mikebmiller

Re: TC Christmas video official sign up

Post by Mikebmiller »

Hey everyone - if you put your name on the google sheet, you should have just gotten an email with your part assignment and a link to download the music. Download and start practicing and I will try to get the backup track out soon. If you still want to sign up, please do so in the next couple of days. Currently we have 17 players on 8 parts, so it is a good number, but I don't want to exclude anyone.

Return to “Performance”