FS: Doug Elliott Mpc + Parts

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
Boneuphtoner

FS: Doug Elliott Mpc + Parts

Post by Boneuphtoner » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:36 am

Hi Folks - I'm offering the following Doug Elliott mouthpiece/parts for sale:

- XT104/XT-E cup/E4 and E2 shank - the E4 shank works great in .508-525 bore instruments and the E2 for smaller stuff. As an amateur, the first time I ever hit a double high Bb was with this E2. The 104 rim is Wick 3 size - excellent condition - $130
- XT104 rim - good condition, a few scratches that you can see but not feel on the chops - $30
- J9 shank excellent condition - 40

Prices include shipping to CONUS. I prefer Paypal friends or family option to avoid getting dinged in fees, or personal checks are fine also.
Last edited by Boneuphtoner on Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droffilcal

Re: FS: Doug Elliott Mpc + Parts

Post by droffilcal » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:59 pm

I am interested in the XT104/E cup/E4 shank. Is the shank a smalll shank?
droffilcal

Post by droffilcal » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:03 pm

Also interested the stand-alone XT104 rim.
BGuttman

Post by BGuttman » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:36 pm

2, 3, and 4 are small shank. The 4 is really sized for an 0.525" horn. With smaller horns I found the 2 or 3 work much better.
6 is for the European Shank (not common)
8 and 9 are Large Shank (including bass).

I don't know if there ever was a 5, and there used to be a 7 that was a little tighter than an 8 (large shank). I think Doug has added a 10 for folds who really like to blow a lot of air.
Bruce Guttman
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
Boneuphtoner

Post by Boneuphtoner » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Hey Guys - I sold off a couple of things and found something I forgot I have (an E2 shank). I revised the listing above to reflect what is available. drofficial - I haven't checked the forum in a few days, and I have what you are looking for - I will PM you.
Rrova

Post by Rrova » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:45 am

Hi! PM sent!
droffilcal

Post by droffilcal » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:38 pm

I have sent PMs but I don't think you're getting them. If you still have the XT 104/E setup please email me at luisalbertclifford@yahoo.com

Return to “(Classifieds) Everything Else”