www.bobmcchesney.com ?

ttf_oslide

www.bobmcchesney.com ?

Post by ttf_oslide »

I would like to buy Bob McChesney's book "Technical Studies for Trombone", but can't access his site www.bobmcchesney.com.

Is this just a temporary thing, or has this address changed, or is there now a different source where to get this book from?

Thanks for your advice.

ttf_Pre59

www.bobmcchesney.com ?

Post by ttf_Pre59 »

It's ok from the UK.
ttf_cozzagiorgi

www.bobmcchesney.com ?

Post by ttf_cozzagiorgi »

It's ok from Switzerland too.
ttf_bonenick

www.bobmcchesney.com ?

Post by ttf_bonenick »

Try again. The first time I tried it didn't worked. The second was ok. I guess that at certain time frames the servers get too busy and cannot open the page.
ttf_Matt K

www.bobmcchesney.com ?

Post by ttf_Matt K »

You can also use a site like:http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ which can give more detailed information on why/if a site is down  Image
ttf_oslide

www.bobmcchesney.com ?

Post by ttf_oslide »

I checked with a different PC and it worked. Seems my software needs an update. This was not obvious to me as I didn't have problems with other sites.

Thank you, guys!

ttf_Larry Preston Roberson

www.bobmcchesney.com ?

Post by ttf_Larry Preston Roberson »

Quote from: oslide on May 08, 2017, 03:13PMI checked with a different PC and it worked. Seems my software needs an update. This was not obvious to me as I didn't have problems with other sites.

Thank you, guys!

Or, even try a different browser if you haven't already. Like you said, it is probably software, plug-ins, etc.
ttf_Larry Preston Roberson

www.bobmcchesney.com ?

Post by ttf_Larry Preston Roberson »

Quote from: oslide on May 08, 2017, 03:13PMI checked with a different PC and it worked. Seems my software needs an update. This was not obvious to me as I didn't have problems with other sites.

Thank you, guys!

Or, even try a different browser if you haven't already. Like you said, it is probably software, plug-ins, etc.

Return to “Practice Room”