FS: Fusion Premium Bass Trombone Gig Bag (Blue)

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
dwn8ve

FS: Fusion Premium Bass Trombone Gig Bag (Blue)

Post by dwn8ve » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:59 pm

In great shape. Asking $200 plus shipping. Any questions just let me know!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4z9klrzmkduv ... XGWpa?dl=0
Last edited by dwn8ve on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Milashius Mouthpieces

Edwards B502-I
Lawler .500
Conn 8H .525 Custom
Kingfan

Re: FS: Fusion Premium Bass Trombone (Blue)

Post by Kingfan » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:06 pm

I was wondering what kind of bass 'bone I could grab for $200, then looked at the pictures and found it to be just a gig bag. Darn!
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing! :D
dwn8ve

Re: FS: Fusion Premium Bass Trombone Gig Bag (Blue)

Post by dwn8ve » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:12 pm

I am not sure I would want to see the bass trombone for $200 haha. I did however edit the title to help avoid confusion. Though the post being in cases may have been a good clue :)
Milashius Mouthpieces

Edwards B502-I
Lawler .500
Conn 8H .525 Custom
Kingfan

Post by Kingfan » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 pm

dwn8ve wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:12 pm
I am not sure I would want to see the bass trombone for $200 haha. I did however edit the title to help avoid confusion. Though the post being in cases may have been a good clue :)
Yeah, I looked at new posts, saw the title (the unedited one) then rushed to click on the link. I totally missed which
section of the classified it was posted in. That said, a while back I walked into a pawn shop and saw a Holton TR-180 on the wall. It had been "rode hard and put up wet" as we say in Texas, but I paid $90 including tax. Put another $400 or so in it and got a nice player. My fantasy is to find a Duo Gravis or 7B in a flea market... :D
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing! :D
Backbone

Post by Backbone » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:24 pm

dwn8ve wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:12 pm
I got a bass bone for $65! It was a Horton. I kid you not. That is how it was listed. Turned out to be a Holton 183! I have to admit, it was in need of major repairs but sometimes they show up cheap!
dwn8ve

Post by dwn8ve » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:14 pm

Sold!
Milashius Mouthpieces

Edwards B502-I
Lawler .500
Conn 8H .525 Custom

Return to “(Classifieds) Cases”