Mouthpieces for Sale/Trade

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
aaronfsmall

Mouthpieces for Sale/Trade

Post by aaronfsmall » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:42 pm

Hello all,

Selling a couple more things if anyone is interested. I'd be willing to work out a trade if you have something close in size to a Bach 4C (the trombone one, obviously).

Small Shank:

Bob Reeves 11C, Rose Gold, like new-$150
it plays great, it is just a bit too small for me.

Large Shank:

Bach 5G, silver, used-$40
It works.

Willies Steiner GFM 5, rose gold, lightly used-$250
Love this mouthpiece, a bit sad to let it go. I'm playing something larger now, and it is way too good to just sit on my shelf. They cost about $300 new and I'm fairly sure you'd have to ship it from Japan.

Latzsch 7+2 Rim and T2 Cup, GP rim, silver cup, used - I have absolutely no idea what this should go for... $75?
About a 3G size. Very interesting to play on. I wasn't a fan of the shape of the rim, but I have friends who have loved it. Feels smaller than it actually is, mostly because of the strange rim contour. I've tried to sell it about a dozen times and it is still hanging out here. Make me an offer!

If you are interested in anything, please send me an email at aaronfsmall@gmail.com for pictures or if you have any questions.

I am in the process of moving, so please be patient if I take a while to answer around the 19th. I promise I'll reply. :)

Aaron

Return to “(Classifieds) Mouthpieces”