FS: Small and Large Bore Mouthpieces

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
snieckarz

FS: Small and Large Bore Mouthpieces

Post by snieckarz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Hello all,

The following mouthpieces are for sale. Photos of the mouthpieces are in the following Dropbox link. If the photos are confusing, I can email photos by request:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pn274x502buk ... epNWa?dl=0

All mouthpieces small shank unless otherwise noted:

Conn 3 - $15
Wear marks on the shank with misc. minor scratches. Cup in good shape.
V. Bach Corp. 5G (large bore) - $45
Good shape! Insertion marks on the shank and a few light scratches on the outside of the rim.
Besson 5 (large bore) - $20
Great shape with minor tarnishing on the inside of the cup.
V. Bach 5GS - $15
Wear marks on the shank, shank slightly out of round, and misc. scratches on the outside of the rim.
V. Bach 6 1/2AL - $20
Insertion marks on the shank with minor scratches and knicks on the outside of the rim.
V. Bach 11 gold plated - $45
In good shape with shank slightly out of round with a tiny crack at the end.
Marcellus signature mouthpiece (large bore) - $40
In great shape with insertion marks on the shank.
Benge 6 1/2AL $20
A few small knicks on the outside of the rim.
Jupiter 10SB - $15
In good shape.

Prices include shipping in the lower 48 States, payment by Paypal. I will sell internationally but need to calculate shipping first before final price. PM with questions or if interested in purchasing. Thanks!
Last edited by snieckarz on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
-Steve Nieckarz
Getzen Custom Series 3047AFR
Getzen Eterna II 1062FDR
Conn 36H
Conn 88H (1968)
Conn 78H (1965)
Conn 48H (1967)
Conn 38H (Jake Burkle Prototype)
Bach 42BO
King 2B Liberty (1948)
Conn 16A Slide Cornet (1922)
Jiggs pBone (Red)
Crazytrombonist505

Re: FS: Small and Large Bore Mouthpieces & NY Bach

Post by Crazytrombonist505 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:57 am

Pm sent
Mhoutris

Re: FS: Small and Large Bore Mouthpieces

Post by Mhoutris » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:49 am

New account so I can't PM yet. (Slow moving over from the TTF as I'm not terribly active) Do you still have the Bach Corp 6 1/2 and Bach Corp 7?
Custom Corporation Bach 42G
Custom Courtois AC 420 BHR
'64 Holton 65
'37 King 2B
Selman Alto
Besson Prestige BE 2052
Matt K

Post by Matt K » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:11 am

Mhoutris wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:49 am
New account so I can't PM yet. (Slow moving over from the TTF as I'm not terribly active) Do you still have the Bach Corp 6 1/2 and Bach Corp 7?
One more post and you'll be able to. If you post it in the next hour or so I'll be able to approve it quickly too (lunch time).

-Matt
Mhoutris

Post by Mhoutris » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:20 am

PM Sent
Custom Corporation Bach 42G
Custom Courtois AC 420 BHR
'64 Holton 65
'37 King 2B
Selman Alto
Besson Prestige BE 2052

Return to “(Classifieds) Mouthpieces”