FS: Hammond, Bach & Wick

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
mickael57280

FS: Hammond, Bach & Wick

Post by mickael57280 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:09 am

Hi, have some mouthpieces to sell:
All are large shank

I'm in France so shipping in the States might cost a little

Hammond 13ML - very good condition - 90 euros
Bach 6.5A - medium condition - 25 euros
Wick 6BL - medium condition - 25 euros
flashbang4you

Re: FS: Hammond, Bach & Wick

Post by flashbang4you » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:04 am

Do you still have that Wick 6BL for sale?

If it is, what do you mean by medium condition? I can accept cosmetic problems, but I would prefer if there was no damage to the shank and rim.
Matt K

Re: FS: Hammond, Bach & Wick

Post by Matt K » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:11 am

flashbang4you wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:04 am
Do you still have that Wick 6BL for sale?

If it is, what do you mean by medium condition? I can accept cosmetic problems, but I would prefer if there was no damage to the shank and rim.
Welcome to TBC! Just to give you a heads up: You'll need one more post before you can receive/send PMs or see e-mail/other contact info. You can go to the announcement section and post your other message there and we'll approve it shortly thereafter. (We do that to keep spam down and protect our existing members from having their information harvested by bots).

Return to “(Classifieds) Mouthpieces”