WTB Griego GP7

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
GBP

WTB Griego GP7

Post by GBP » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:44 pm

Send me a PM if you have one and willing to sell.

Thanks,
Gerald
Last edited by GBP on Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kbiggs

Re: WTB Griego GP6

Post by Kbiggs » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:09 am

Johnstad had one for sale just a little while ago: https://www.trombonechat.com/viewtopic. ... tad#p69159
I have known a great many troubles, but most of them have never happened.
—Mark Twain (attributed)
GBP

Post by GBP » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:55 pm

Thanks for the heads up. He sold it. Still looking.
bonetopick89

Post by bonetopick89 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:06 pm

I have a new one for sale, used once to try horns and returned to the box. I also still have the invoice from the store I purchased it from 2 weeks ago. Send me a PM if interested
BGuttman

Post by BGuttman » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:56 am

Bonetopick: You need two approved posts to get PM's. You can put a post in the "Why can't I see my posts" topic in Comments and Suggestions and you will be good to go.

Last bumped by GBP on Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:56 am.
Bruce Guttman
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
"Almost Professional"

Return to “(Classifieds) Mouthpieces”