FS: Unique Vintage King 2B

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
onustrombonus

Post by onustrombonus » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:11 pm

Beautiful vintage King 2B with unique accent colors for sale.

Instrument dates back to 1970s, and features a checker-patterned gold and silver accent scheme on the hand braces (more detailed photo to be posted soon). Only very minor dent on part of hand brace, otherwise in excellent condition. Plays great--free and open sound.

Selling for $1500 or best offer. Buyers in Chicago or Milwaukee areas (local) preferred.

For inquiries, please send me a direct message.
Attachments
IMG_20180705_144352.jpg
IMG_20180705_144352.jpg (3.8 MiB) Viewed 466 times
IMG_20171203_235443.jpg
IMG_20171203_235443.jpg (4.53 MiB) Viewed 545 times
onustrombonus

Re: FS: Unique Vintage King 2B

Post by onustrombonus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:31 pm

This instrument is still available, still looking and sounding great. Since I have not been built up enough history on this forum, it is not letting me reply to PMs, so if you want to PM me with outside contact info to discuss further, you are welcome to do so!
BGuttman

Post by BGuttman » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:43 pm

You needed two posts to be able to receive and reply to PM's. Now you are good to go.

Good luck with your sale.
Bruce Guttman
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
onustrombonus

Post by onustrombonus » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:53 pm

Yes, I now have full inbox capabilities. And thanks!

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”