FS:Bach Model 12 w/ Model 6 N.Y. Lt. Wt. Slide

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
ashughart50wr

FS:Bach Model 12 w/ Model 6 N.Y. Lt. Wt. Slide

Post by ashughart50wr » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:15 pm

This trombone is an instrument that I have pieced together from parts that I have acquired over the years. The bell is a Model 12 Corporation era piece from approximately 1976 and the slide is a very unique and early Nickel Silver Light Weight slide from the original Bach Bronx Factory made in 1941. The combination comes together to make a very nice small bore trombone. It works great for small ensemble and jazz playing. I will include a hard copy of the shop card (for the slide) with the instrument and a Vincent Bach Corporation 12C mouthpiece. The "deal" also includes a beautiful 1960's Olds Ambassador trombone case in excellent condition!! I am asking $600 plus shipping costs of $50.

Condition: This trombone is in excellent playing condition. The handslide moves 100% true and straight and the tuning slide moves freely. There are several kinks in the bell and the crook on the handslide has a professional patch and a few dents. I have tried to capture these imperfections in the photos.

Neo Bri

Re: FS:Bach Model 12 w/ Model 6 N.Y. Lt. Wt. Slide

Post by Neo Bri » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:52 pm

Nice feet.

Re: FS:Bach Model 12 w/ Model 6 N.Y. Lt. Wt. Slide

Post by Driswood » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:42 pm

Neo Bri wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:52 pm
Nice feet.
Cold..............
Jerry Walker

Happily Retired :good: