FS: Conn 88H - 1975**SOLD**

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
snieckarz

FS: Conn 88H - 1975**SOLD**

Post by snieckarz » Sun May 13, 2018 8:13 am

Selling a recent acquisition "since I don't need two vintage 88Hs" (those are my wife's words, not mine). This particular 88H was built in 1975 and has the "Made in USA" bell. Horn comes with a new polyfoam Kaces case.

This particular horn is in very good shape. As you'll see in the Dropbox photos, there are a few minor pings in the bell, a scratch, previous bell repair, and two tiny pings in the slide. The lacquer is in excellent shape, no wear on the inners, and no wear on the handgrips. I just gave the horn a thorough cleaning and the rotor is in excellent shape and restrung. It could use new rotor bumpers. One hour in the repair shop and you'll have a kickass horn!

Playability the horn has a beautiful tone! It plays great and slots best in all registers when using a 5G mouthpiece or larger.

Price is $875 with shipping in the lower 48 States included, payment by Paypal. I will sell intetnationally but will need to calculate shipping first before final total. PM me with questions. Additional photos in the Dropbox link. Thanks!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fa0oxehpsruo ... uE0Na?dl=0
-Steve Nieckarz
Getzen Custom Series 3047AFR
Getzen Eterna II 1062FDR
Conn 36H
Conn 88H (1968)
Conn 78H (1965)
Conn 48H (1967)
Conn 38H (Jake Burkle Prototype)
Bach 42BO
King 2B Liberty (1948)
Conn 16A Slide Cornet (1922)