Edwards V bass slide- single bore SOLD

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed; caveat emptor.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
Burgerbob

Edwards V bass slide- single bore SOLD

Post by Burgerbob »

This is the slide bundled with the Edwards 502 bass trombones in single bore form.

Rose outers, yellow crook, longer than standard Edwards slides (something like halfway between Edwards and Bach).

Equal length oversleeves, one-piece thick slide brace.

Great action, I'd say a conservative 8/10, but only compared to my stellar Shires slide.

Crook has a couple small dings, otherwise just small scratches, no lacquer loss, no dents.

Amazing sounding slide- lots of core, great color. I used it as my main slide for quite some time, but the dual bores seem to be getting the most use these days. Probably my mistake, got lots of compliments with this slide!

Perfect upgrade for a Bach 50, or an Edwards 454 you want to rein in a little.

$950 shipped. I can include an old Edwards 3 leadpipe if you like.

Last edited by Burgerbob on Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indiebass1993

Re: Edwards V bass slide- single bore FS

Post by Indiebass1993 »

Pm'd

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”