SOLD Kanstul Bass Herrick Pipe

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed; caveat emptor.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.

NOTE: If you want to PM or e-mail another member, you can only do so after having two approved posts. Additionally, if you wish to receive e-mails, please update your profile to include your e-mail address. This is a more secure way of handling your e-mail. The classifieds are open to the major search engines and it's very easy for a bot to parse something like 'email at provider dot com' but without authentication and two approved posts, outsiders cannot see the e-mail you have in your profile.
RoscoTrombone

SOLD Kanstul Bass Herrick Pipe

Post by RoscoTrombone »

I bought this pipe from a fellow forumite with the intention of changing it to a press fit however several months later it's still there untouched.

I have decided just to pass it onto someone who will use it and stick with my current pipe. It's in excellent condition as you can see from the pics.

I believe they still have some of these at Horn Guys so if you're in the US then I would recommend going there first as it will be more cost effective for you.

If you're UK/EU or futher east then this may be of more interest.

I'm essentially looking to get what I paid for it - £100GBP plus £5 postage for non UK.

Feel free to contact me here or at roscowal@hotmail.com.

Ross
Attachments
20211022_191659.jpg
20211022_191659.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 815 times
20211022_191615.jpg
20211022_191615.jpg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 815 times
20211022_191603.jpg
20211022_191603.jpg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 815 times
Last edited by RoscoTrombone on Sat May 14, 2022 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoscoTrombone

Re: FS Kanstul Bass Herrick Pipe

Post by RoscoTrombone »

Time to reaurrect this as it's still sitting there...

UK £80 including postage
Europe €95 including postage
US $100 including postage
blast

Post by blast »

Did you get that from me Ross ?
RoscoTrombone

Post by RoscoTrombone »

Hi Chris no it was from another forum member.
RoscoTrombone

Post by RoscoTrombone »

Going to give this one last shot in the hope that somewhere out there in trombone land, someone is interested...

UK £65
EU 75 Euros
US $80

Shipping is included in the price.
greenbean

Post by greenbean »

Okay, okay! I'll take it!

(Email sent)
RoscoTrombone

Re: SOLD Kanstul Bass Herrick Pipe

Post by RoscoTrombone »