New (old) member

Spin your yarns here.
nicboneman

New (old) member

Post by nicboneman »

Hi everyone! :hi:
I stopped playing a while ago after ~20 years, 15 as a pro player and instructor but starting to miss it…
I used to be on Tromboneforum but was surprised it was taken down so here I am. Hope to chat soon!
Conn100HGuy

Re: New (old) member

Post by Conn100HGuy »

Welcome aboard. Are you scratching the itch and playing again?
Onward and Upward
nicboneman

Post by nicboneman »

Conn100HGuy wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:30 am Welcome aboard. Are you scratching the itch and playing again?
Thank you! Well, I took out the old axe and put it on its stand. Blew a few notes and feels like I’m back where I started in HS… It’s going to take some time :cry:
- Nic
imsevimse

Post by imsevimse »

nicboneman wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:58 pm Hi everyone! :hi:
I stopped playing a while ago after ~20 years, 15 as a pro player and instructor but starting to miss it…
I used to be on Tromboneforum but was surprised it was taken down so here I am. Hope to chat soon!
Welcome back!

/Tom
Conn100HGuy

Post by Conn100HGuy »

nicboneman wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:42 am Thank you! Well, I took out the old axe and put it on its stand. Blew a few notes and feels like I’m back where I started in HS… It’s going to take some time :cry:
It will take time, but never fear. There are many chat members who gave it up for decades before the bug bit again. I laid off for 35 years and started again 20 years ago at age 55. Music has a way of melting the years away.
Onward and Upward

Return to “Tangents”