Quick and Dirty: Bordogni 6

Pictures, video, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Burgerbob
Posts: 2732
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:10 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Quick and Dirty: Bordogni 6

Post by Burgerbob » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:04 pm

Howdy all,

Had a day off today and decided to play some music instead of not playing at all.

User avatar
Backbone
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:46 pm

Re: Quick and Dirty: Bordogni 6

Post by Backbone » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:27 pm

You sound great! Is that a Holton?
User avatar
Burgerbob
Posts: 2732
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:10 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: Quick and Dirty: Bordogni 6

Post by Burgerbob » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:38 pm

Backbone wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:27 pm
You sound great! Is that a Holton?
Yup, my 185. Currently using a Laskey 90D on it, very mouthpiece picky but a great sound.
User avatar
Backbone
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:46 pm

Re: Quick and Dirty: Bordogni 6

Post by Backbone » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:11 pm

Burgerbob wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:38 pm

Yup, my 185. Currently using a Laskey 90D on it, very mouthpiece picky but a great sound.
Main horn or a backup?
User avatar
Burgerbob
Posts: 2732
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:10 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: Quick and Dirty: Bordogni 6

Post by Burgerbob » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:15 pm

Backbone wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:11 pm
Burgerbob wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:38 pm

Yup, my 185. Currently using a Laskey 90D on it, very mouthpiece picky but a great sound.
Main horn or a backup?
Definitely a side instrument... Using it tonight though. Let's see how it does!
User avatar
Backbone
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:46 pm

Re: Quick and Dirty: Bordogni 6

Post by Backbone » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:21 pm

Burgerbob wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:15 pm
Backbone wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:11 pm


Main horn or a backup?
Definitely a side instrument... Using it tonight though. Let's see how it does!
Sweet! What type of gig?
User avatar
Burgerbob
Posts: 2732
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:10 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: Quick and Dirty: Bordogni 6

Post by Burgerbob » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:01 pm

Backbone wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:21 pm
Burgerbob wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:15 pm


Definitely a side instrument... Using it tonight though. Let's see how it does!
Sweet! What type of gig?
Now that is a good question... I'll tell you after this rehearsal!
Post Reply

Return to “Media”