Reunion Blues Accessory Pouch

Nhtrombone

Reunion Blues Accessory Pouch

Post by Nhtrombone »

I've got a RB G-series for my Bach 42 and the inside of the accessory pouch is disintegrating. Same thing happened with another RB case/pouch that I had. Is there a way to order a new one or an alternative?
jej

Re: Reunion Blues Accessory Pouch

Post by jej »

Bonearzt

Post by Bonearzt »

Glen is no longer in business, sold to Torpedo Bags, check them.

https://torpedobags.com/

Eric
Eric Edwards
Professional Instrument Repair

"If you must choose between two evils, choose the one you haven't tried yet."
"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud." -Sophocles
baileyman

Post by baileyman »

Suitable pouches of similar size show up all the time in thrift stores. Check near purses.
BGuttman

Post by BGuttman »

baileyman wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:20 am Suitable pouches of similar size show up all the time in thrift stores. Check near purses.
I can vouch for this. He's found me a few. :cool:
Bruce Guttman
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
"Almost Professional"
CalgaryTbone

Post by CalgaryTbone »

Hickeys carries a couple of different sizes of accessory bags on their site. I picked up one of each, and they are good quality. I can't remember whether they were old Cronkite stock, or from another manufacturer. The bigger one has more padding, and the smaller one fits inside the accessory compartment in a Bona case, and holds in your gear if the velcro strap comes undone.
Nhtrombone

Post by Nhtrombone »

CalgaryTbone wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:39 pm Hickeys carries a couple of different sizes of accessory bags on their site. I picked up one of each, and they are good quality. I can't remember whether they were old Cronkite stock, or from another manufacturer. The bigger one has more padding, and the smaller one fits inside the accessory compartment in a Bona case, and holds in your gear if the velcro strap comes undone.

Just cruised Hickey’s site with all possible search strings I could think of with no luck. Do you happen to have a link? If not, I’ll guess that they no longer carry them.
CalgaryTbone

Post by CalgaryTbone »

I just went to the Hickeys site - they are still there in the "Trombone Accessaries Misc."" area. They are listed as Cronkite parts, not RB, so that might be the hangup. The small bag is $14 and the larger one is $18.

Go straight to the Trombone products page, and I believe that this link was the the last one as you scroll down the menu on the righthand side.
jej

Post by jej »

The glenncronkhite link is maintained by Torpedo. You can order them there. In fact, the link was given to me by Torpedo's director of sales.

Return to “Accessories”