Colorful Thumb Rests

Arendsdale

Colorful Thumb Rests

Post by Arendsdale »

Hi all! I was wondering where everyone got their colorful thumb rests. I’ve seen “Peck Custom Designs”, but everything is sold out and they haven’t posted on Facebook in almost 2 years. Is there another seller?
Bach 42B w/Olsen Rotary Valve - Hammond 13MLs
'58/'59 Olds Special - Elliott 102.5/C+
H.N. White “The King”
Mr412

Re: Colorful Thumb Rests

Post by Mr412 »

Etsy? It's where I got my snazzy one. But I had to modify it to fit and then epoxy it on. Works like a charm, though.
Arendsdale

Post by Arendsdale »

Mr412 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:16 am Etsy? It's where I got my snazzy one. But I had to modify it to fit and then epoxy it on. Works like a charm, though.
do you remember which shop? The only one I can find is the Peck Custom Designs shop, and all of theirs are sold out
H.N. White “The King”
Mr412

Post by Mr412 »

Unfortunately, every search I do comes up "out of stock". Yikes! They used to be very plentiful just a couple years ago! Ebay? Custom order from Schmidt or Hickeys?
Arendsdale

Post by Arendsdale »

Mr412 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:41 am Unfortunately, every search I do comes up "out of stock". Yikes! They used to be very plentiful just a couple years ago! Ebay? Custom order from Schmidt or Hickeys?
I found some for sale over at Edwards! Now I just hope they fit the instrument innovations kit
H.N. White “The King”
Blabberbucket

Post by Blabberbucket »

One of the techs at Shìres makes custom thumb levers and finger buttons from various materials, and can make them to fit whatever diameter lever if you're able to measure to diameter of the rod that it will fit. Paul Chadbourne - you can find him on the Facebooks. His lever and finger buttons work is very impressive.
David Paul - Brass Repair/Manufacture
MBurner

Post by MBurner »

If you contact Kyle through his Peck website contact page, I know he’s taking and filling orders. I’ll also make a shameless plug for my colleague- he’s made custom parts for my bullet brace, and it is a beautiful and comfortable addition to my Bach.

Return to “Accessories”