Slide repairman

Lisandrohernan

Slide repairman

Post by Lisandrohernan »

Hello I live in La Puente CA and was looking for a slide repairman. My teacher gave me a number of a repairman with the last name Belo locates in Santa Ana or Anaheim but I lost his number. Please send me recommendations or if you happen to know Belo please send me his contact information. Thank you
BGuttman

Re: Slide repairman

Post by BGuttman »

You might want to contact Brad Close through Hornguys or John Sandhagen (The Boneyard). Brad is a member of Trombone Chat.

Living on the other side of the country, I don't have any information on Bruce Belo, but I'm sure we have other members who do.
Bruce Guttman
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
"Almost Professional"
BassBoneFL

Post by BassBoneFL »

Lisandrohernan wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:38 am Hello I live in La Puente CA and was looking for a slide repairman. My teacher gave me a number of a repairman with the last name Belo locates in Santa Ana or Anaheim but I lost his number. Please send me recommendations or if you happen to know Belo please send me his contact information. Thank you
Call your teacher, and get the number. You will have a hard time finding a better slide tech than the recommendation your teacher gave you.
Harold Van Schaik
Bass Trombone
The Florida Orchestra
S.E. Shires Artist
paulyg

Post by paulyg »

I haven't heard Bruce Belo's name online, but consensus around the LA area is that he is amazing with slides. I can personally vouch for the quality of John Sandhagen's work, and I'm sure that Brad can answer any questions here if he catches this thread.
Paul Gilles
Aerospace Engineer & Trombone Player
brassmedic

Post by brassmedic »

Any one of us would do a good job. I would suggest John Sandhagen because he would be the most convenient for where you live (Claremont). My shop is in La Crescenta, and Bruce is in Anaheim, I believe.
Brad Close Brass Instruments - brassmedic.com

Return to “Modification & Repair”