5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:30 am
I'm looking to have the slide on my King 3b touched up. Any recommendations on someone in Arizona? Or anywhere in the southwest?
- Posts: 2276
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:54 pm
- Location: California
You may do best to send / drive your slide to Southern California. Great slide techs here!
- Posts: 449
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:52 pm
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:25 pm
Yes Matt is a good guy and does good work. He’s the only person I use in town. I haven’t had him do a slide job for me yet; but I wouldn’t hesitate to.
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:16 pm
- Location: Tucson, AZ
Matt Varney does great work at IMC. I banged up a Bach 42 slide awhile back on a stand. Matt did an excellent job repairing it.