Greg Black GS Bass Models

Jbeckett

Greg Black GS Bass Models

Post by Jbeckett »

Just curious, before I buy, since these have been out for a while, what the impression of the cup and backbore combo is. I’m an 0g player, but the cup is yuge. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Jeff
Last edited by Jbeckett on Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johnstad

Re: Greg Black GS Models

Post by Johnstad »

I felt the same way about the standard 1 G M.

I got a 1 GS M with #.312 and #2 (futuro)…absolutely Love it. I do play on a shires bass with a dual bore slide, standard B3 Leadpipe.

Clarity, responsiveness is fantastic.
Jbeckett

Re: Greg Black GS Bass Models

Post by Jbeckett »

Ordered one today from Ben. Will order a 1-1/4 as well. Was told they do make an0gs, then that they don’t, so we’ll see what turns out.
bbonedude

Post by bbonedude »

They do in fact make a 0GS(I have a few of them!), but they haven’t updated the website yet but you can shoot them an email and they’ll make an invoice for you.
Jbeckett

Post by Jbeckett »

bbonedude wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:58 pm They do in fact make a 0GS(I have a few of them!), but they haven’t updated the website yet but you can shoot them an email and they’ll make an invoice for you.
I’ll get that taken care of for sure. Thanks for letting me know. I didn’t get to speak with anyone, just email today, which is not how GB used to be. They’ve made quite a few specialty for me: 0g .295 light, 1/2g with the same specs. I figured they did.

Return to “Mouthpieces”