Stork 5G Sized MP

Walleye

Stork 5G Sized MP

Post by Walleye »

Does/has anyone play(ed) a Stork mp similar in size to a Bach 5G? According to their description, the Stork BT#5 has a smaller inner diameter than a Bach 6 1/2, while the BT#4.5 is slightly larger than a 5G inner diameter. How does the Stork you have played feel size wise, ease of playing, sound, etc, when compared to a 5G? I'm mostly interested in the light weight Stork, but appreciate any info you can provide.. Thanks
norbie2018

Re: Stork 5G Sized MP

Post by norbie2018 »

I played a Stork 5 heavyweight mouthpiece for some years, eventually switching to the four and then for s. I stuck with the 4S in light weight until I switch to Doug Elliott mouthpieces. I just needed something with a slightly wider rim diameter. The stork mouthpieces are very comfortable and efficient. There also are fairly cheap especially if you go through Dillon music. I do have a scratch and dent 4S in heavy weights for sale on eBay for 30 bucks, but can sell it to you directly if you'd like. Good luck with your search.
GabrielRice

Post by GabrielRice »

Different people measure rim diameter in different ways, and I think Stork's measurements tend to look smaller than they feel. Try the 5.
dukesboneman

Post by dukesboneman »

I have a 5S powerful mouthpiece
Walleye

Post by Walleye »

Thanks to all who have responded!!

Return to “Mouthpieces”