Tomplay?

How and what to teach and learn.
bazman62

Tomplay?

Post by bazman62 »

Hey Guys, anyone on here tried "Tomplay"?
The layout and options as well as the library all look good, and at just under 15€ pcm looks like a good deal.
I'm back to playing after a 45 year break,(grade 6 RSM @15years old) and I live on an Island with no teachers about, so I decided to take a on-line course with Udemy. The Instructor here is R. Benjamin Osborne, and seems pretty good.
So as I'm slowly progressing I saw this "Tomplay", that may help pushing me a bit.
Any thoughts or experience would be appreciated.
Cheers,
Baz
Mr412

Re: Tomplay?

Post by Mr412 »

I looked at it from the link you provided. It would be too limited for my use. I want music files that I can download and open with a musical notation program such as Fidelity. Then I can do editing, change the clef, key, octave, etc. to suit my personal needs. Also, since the backing tracks are canned, there doesn't appear to be any easy or even possible way I can make alterations to them, which again, is a severe limitation for me.

I may be wrong about my cursory evaluation. If I am, please don't hesitate to say so. But hey, if it suits your needs at present then have at it!

Return to “Teaching & Learning”