James Morrison & Alois Eberl, Buenos Blues

Discuss the people that make the music here.
officermayo

James Morrison & Alois Eberl, Buenos Blues

Post by officermayo »

boneapart

Re: James Morrison & Alois Eberl, Buenos Blues

Post by boneapart »

Am I the only one to like this?
officermayo

Post by officermayo »

I'm beginning to suspect the lack of response is due to it being posted by me. Not sure why, but most of my posts get ignored.

I recently responded to a ISO post and sent a PM but got no response. Funny part is my intention was to send the item as a gift.
"When in doubt, blow out" - MGySgt M.A. Mayo, Marine Band

The contest entry form said "Void where prohibited", so I peed on the Captain's desk.
glenp

Post by glenp »

Missed that when it was first posted. Really enjoyed it. Thanks!
Crazy4Tbone86

Post by Crazy4Tbone86 »

officermayo wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:57 am I'm beginning to suspect the lack of response is due to it being posted by me. Not sure why, but most of my posts get ignored.

I recently responded to a ISO post and sent a PM but got no response. Funny part is my intention was to send the item as a gift.
I wouldn’t beat yourself up about the absence of responses. I guess trombone players can be a quirky bunch. I have made posts in the past that I thought for sure would stir up a lively conversation…..the result was the sound of a cricket chirping. Other times, I made (what I thought) was an insignificant comment and it started a firestorm.

I think that is the unique quality of a discussion board like this. You really don’t know where a topic will take us. By the way……I enjoyed the recording. I know the focus is on the soloists, but I thought the band was awesome.
Brian D. Hinkley - Player, Teacher, Technician and Trombone Enthusiast
Matt K
Verified

Post by Matt K »

Normally what happens to me is I open up a tab and then it sits there for 3-4 days until I clean my browser out and then I get sucked into a rabbit hole not knowing where I originally had the link pointed to me from :lol:
sacfxdx

Post by sacfxdx »

I also think folks may not have the time to sit through a video. Quickly checking the forums does not take much time. Watching videos do. I watched part of the video and I liked it. Since I really did not have anything other than "That's nice" to say I did not post it.
Steve
craign

Post by craign »

What is Alois playing on? Something large bore with a Hagmann? On his website it looks like a Rath in one photo.

Return to “Musicians”