Toby Oft Meets His Match

Discuss the people that make the music here.
JakeRoberts69

Toby Oft Meets His Match

Post by JakeRoberts69 »

harrisonreed

Re: Toby Oft Meets His Match

Post by harrisonreed »

Sweet, blocked. I blocked you before, since you only posted the dopiest videos, and now you're blocked again.

Didn't Joe Alessi ask you to remove the video of him you made? Changing your name and putting it back up is still wrong. You tried to revamp your image with the exploitation documentary video about "Malawi", but really that's all it was -- another video exploiting a trombonist.

Your exploitative videos aren't good or funny. They weren't good before, and they still are bad after you came up with a name that includes the number 69.
Last edited by harrisonreed on Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Elow

Post by Elow »

I don’t think this forum and facebook are the right audience for this type of video... reddit, sure
JakeRoberts69

Post by JakeRoberts69 »

harrisonreed wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:19 pm Sweet, blocked. I blocked you before, since you only posted the dopiest videos, and now you're blocked again.

Didn't Joe Alessi ask you to remove the video of him you made? Changing your name and putting it back up is still wrong. You tried to revamp your image with the exploitation documentary video about "Malawi", but really that's all it was -- another video exploiting a trombonist.

Your exploitative videos aren't good or funny. They weren't good before, and they still are bad after you came up with a name that includes the number 69.
I had nothing to do with the creation or posting of this video. I simply shared it to a forum of trombonists

best,
jr
harrisonreed

Post by harrisonreed »

I suppose it's by pure coincidence that you joined the forum just days after the flak that "not you" took here over the Alessi video?
JakeRoberts69

Post by JakeRoberts69 »

I can assure you, this conspiracy theory that you are trying to make sense of, does not exist. I can't take even a little bit of credit, I just admire TheTromboneChannel.

You are welcome to use this youtube account to find the true holder of this identity.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-ZtEg ... 1D69UXqgqQ

best,
jr
Elow

Post by Elow »

Your posting style is very similar to JB...
chabuddyg

Post by chabuddyg »

What about his posting style other than Mr. Robert’s posting trombonechannel videos is similar? The syntax in their posts is quite different and Mr. Burrows rarely engages with his haters online, seems unlikely that he would create a burner account to argue with people on TromboneChat when the most damning things to his reputation (his videos) are already linked to his name. And before you ask yes, I’ve watched a lot of Sherlock.
Bach5G

Post by Bach5G »

Elow wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:23 pm I don’t think this forum and facebook are the right audience for this type of video... reddit, sure

Let’s just go with this.
harrisonreed

Post by harrisonreed »

JakeRoberts69 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:00 pm I can assure you, this conspiracy theory that you are trying to make sense of, does not exist. I can't take even a little bit of credit, I just admire TheTromboneChannel.
Sweet, blocked.
Elow

Post by Elow »

His trombonechat, reddit and facebook account all posted this within the same hour, his first posts are usually promoting his video with no text. Just like this, and the first alessi one, and his post on facebook. He argued with people on facebook over it so i would not be surprised if he made a second account. He said on his malawi post that he would stop promoting his videos, so it would make perfect sense that he created another account to advertise his video. You can see his videos that he promotes do significantly better than the ones he doesn’t.
JakeRoberts69

Post by JakeRoberts69 »

Woah, maybe I am JB? :shuffle:
harrisonreed

Post by harrisonreed »

JakeRoberts69 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:31 pm Woah, maybe I am JB? :shuffle:
Might as well be. You both post the same crappy videos with cheap effects and editing that exploit great musicians as well as people that I know.

You both lessen the profile of this forum. I don't want this to become like Facebook or Reddit. I feel no qualms calling you out, because I'd hate to see this forum go in that direction.
BGuttman

Post by BGuttman »

I'm going to lock this thread. I personally think the original video is pretty awful (from a production standpoint at the least) and the contention following it is not making things any better.
Bruce Guttman
Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
"Almost Professional"
Neo Bri

Post by Neo Bri »

If you don't like what's going on, and you believe you are being trolled...stop feeding the trolls.

Return to “Musicians”