For Sale: Custom Bolero--Great Player! LOWER PRICE

ttf_Nolabone

Post by ttf_Nolabone »

Very nice Bolero (I think it's from the 70's) that was upgraded and customized by Aaron Chandler of ACME TROMBONE. Bell has the krantz at bottom of flare, has original counterweight, but has been stripped to bare brass. The slide has the original Bolero outers but was re-done with Shires inners and a King bow! The slide also has an Amado water key, accepts Shires lead pipes and coms with a Shires T8 #1 lead pipe.  
The whole horn is "experienced" but is free of dents or other damage. The slide is outstanding. 
I've owned several top of the line .508 bore trombones, including Shires, 3B's and a Kanstul 1606. This Bolero performs right up there with the best of them. 
A "Bolero" search in the "Instruments" thread on this forum gives plenty of comments about Selmer Boleros and there are some comments which reference this particular instrument. 
For sale only, PayPal or money order. $900 + shipping within CONUS.
I have photos.
If interested in the horn, please PM me with offers, questions and/or photo requests. 
Thanks for looking!

ttf_Nolabone

Post by ttf_Nolabone »

I've decided to sell the Kanstul H-8 lead pipe separately and have reduced the price of the Bolero.  I'll consider reasonable offers...
ttf_Nolabone

Post by ttf_Nolabone »

Quote from: Nolabone on Jan 12, 2018, 03:02PMVery nice Bolero (I think it's from the 70's) that was upgraded and customized by Aaron Chandler of ACME TROMBONE. Bell has the kranz at bottom of flare, has original counterweight, but has been stripped to bare brass. The slide has the original Bolero outers but was customized to have Shires inners and a King bow! The slide also has an Amado water key, accepts Shires lead pipes and coms with a Shires T8 #1 lead pipe.  
The whole horn is "experienced" but is free of dents or other damage. The slide is outstanding. 
I've owned several top of the line .508 bore trombones, including Shires, 3B's and a Kanstul 1606. This Bolero performs right up there with the best of them. 
A "Bolero" search in the "Instruments" thread on this forum gives plenty of comments about Selmer Boleros and there are some comments which reference this particular instrument. 
For sale only, PayPal or money order. $900 + shipping within CONUS.
I have photos.
If interested in the horn, please PM me with offers, questions and/or photo requests. 
Thanks for looking!

The Bolero is getting a price reduction.

$825 + shipping within CONUS--Money order or Pay Pal only.
ttf_Nolabone

Post by ttf_Nolabone »

Price drop to $800.00 (firm) USPS Money order or Paypal.  Buyer pays shipping.
ttf_Nolabone

Post by ttf_Nolabone »

Quote from: Nolabone on Jan 26, 2018, 02:14PMPrice drop to $800.00 (firm) USPS Money order or Paypal.  Buyer pays shipping.

Hope there are still some trombonists "on-the-fence" about this instrument. The price is still firm at $800 but I'll agree to go back to paying shipping within the lower 48. 

Return to “Classified Advertisements”