Darn you ergobone

Have an idea for improving the forum? Share it here.
henrysa

Darn you ergobone

Post by henrysa »

Anybody else have service problems with this guy? I did not get everything in the package...multiple times contacted....nothing but crickets....the shorted appendage is just sitting there gathering dust.
greenbean

Re: Darn you ergobone

Post by greenbean »

It's August... so I would say that all of Europe is on vacation, leaving for one, or just getting back from one.
Tom in San Francisco
Currently playing...
Bach Corp 16M
Many French horns
henrysa

Post by henrysa »

Well then, in that case, I owe him an apology for disturbing him. Only half p!ssed for being ignored. Just so anxious to try it out.
WGWTR180

Post by WGWTR180 »

greenbean wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:19 pm It's August... so I would say that all of Europe is on vacation, leaving for one, or just getting back from one.
If you're running a business and you're planning on being away set up an auto reply on your email. Good for business.
elmsandr

Post by elmsandr »

WGWTR180 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:26 am
greenbean wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:19 pm It's August... so I would say that all of Europe is on vacation, leaving for one, or just getting back from one.
If you're running a business and you're planning on being away set up an auto reply on your email. Good for business.
For amusement, at my US based corporation that requires an out of office auto reply…. A German colleague has his say “I am out of the office. This message will not be read.”

Note: he doesn’t mean he will read it when he returns, he means it will not be read.

Different attitude to replies there sometimes…
Andy
henrysa

Post by henrysa »

I was in an extremely competitive sales atmosphere. Prided myself on answering the phone, anytime, everytime, anywhere. So yeah it irks me when repeatedly ignored. Gonna take my Ergobone business to.....oh yeah.....never mind.
greenbean

Post by greenbean »

The Ergobone is worth it!
Tom in San Francisco
Currently playing...
Bach Corp 16M
Many French horns

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”