Got my instrument back!

ttf_CJK

Got my instrument back!

Post by ttf_CJK »

Got my instrument (Edwards T350) back from McQueens, Manchester (UK) today - it'ds had a repair to sort out some holes that appeared when I dropped the instrument onto the bow of the slide - it was leaking like a colander.

It's had a service, the AF Valve stripped and serviced and some minor dents were taken out as well and it's blowing absolutely amazingly! Cannot speak highly enough of these guys, they've done an amazing job.

Treated myself to some new music as well Image

Tried to attach a photo, but it's not having it - anyone know if I am doing anything wrong?

ttf_BGuttman

Got my instrument back!

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

Pictures have been a problem here for at least the last 3 years.  See this topic: http://tromboneforum.org/index.php/topic,75147.0.html

In the period since my writing the original workaround the Gallery has become "unwriteable" so you can't add pictures to the Gallery.  Only way to add pictures to a post is to have them hosted somewhere else and "referred" to.
ttf_CJK

Got my instrument back!

Post by ttf_CJK »

AH - I did wonder if that would be the only solution. I did with the idea that I couldn't add a picture because I was a new member and needed to "hit" a certain amount of posts before I was able to upload. This answers my question! Thanks.
ttf_CJK

Got my instrument back!

Post by ttf_CJK »

AH - I did wonder if that would be the only solution. I did with the idea that I couldn't add a picture because I was a new member and needed to "hit" a certain amount of posts before I was able to upload. This answers my question! Thanks.

Return to “Repairs, Modifications, and Maintenance”