LATE NOTICE: FREE Posh Rhythm Orchestra Performance Tonight in SLC!

Important Trombone Chat information starts here.
Neo Bri

LATE NOTICE: FREE Posh Rhythm Orchestra Performance Tonight in SLC!

Post by Neo Bri »

Greetings chatters!

My band, the imperial Posh Rhythm Orchestra, is performing this Wednesday (in 48 hours!) at the Gallivan Center in Salt Lake City (downtown). Here’s a short video demo of what the Posh Rhythm Orchestra is all about:

The band is comprised of some of the finest musicians in the area, and all-original arrangements by the featured trombonist and bandleader Neo Bri. That’s me! The Gallivan Center is located at 239 S Main St Salt Lake City, UT 84111 and the concert begins at 7:30. Bring your dancing shoes for a thrill of an evening!

Teachers: this would be a fine opportunity for your students to see some of the area’s best musicians playing the music you are teaching them, and for free! Feel free to show the demo to them. I’m always happy to answer questions as well.

I hope to see you there. Stop by after the set and say hello!

PS – The band is available to play your special event. Please contact me if you or someone you know is interested in the Posh Rhythm Orchestra helping you!
AndrewMeronek

Re: LATE NOTICE: FREE Posh Rhythm Orchestra Performance Tonight in SLC!

Post by AndrewMeronek »

Nice demo. Sounds great!
“All musicians are subconsciously mathematicians.”

- Thelonious Monk
Neo Bri

Re: LATE NOTICE: FREE Posh Rhythm Orchestra Performance Tonight in SLC!

Post by Neo Bri »

Thanks! I'm not sure how many folks are here in SLC, but I'll post again next time.

Return to “News & Announcements”