FS: Shires C Taper Gold Brass Bass Tuning Slide

Forum rules
Welcome to TromboneChat Classifieds! Please read carefully, as our rules may differ from past experiences.

1. TromboneChat is not eBay and does not guarantee transaction satisfaction. Don't get scammed.

2. TromboneChat administrators and moderators are in no way endorsing any sellers, advertisers, or items.

3. TromboneChat Classifieds are free.

4. Occasional "bump posts" are allowed. Users who are, in the opinion of the moderators, abusing this privilege will be warned. After a warning, if the abuse continues, the user will be temporarily banned from posting.

5. Check the post date. It may be quite old. Sellers - update your post to let people know it's SOLD.

Enjoy browsing and posting in the Classifieds! Please send the moderators a PM if you need clarification.
CLTSymphBass

FS: Shires C Taper Gold Brass Bass Tuning Slide

Post by CLTSymphBass » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:46 am

I am selling my Shires C taper gold brass bass trombone tuning slide. The C taper is the more open bass taper available from Shires. This tuning slide is about a year old and is in excellent condition with no dents or dings. There are some light scratches and a spot of light discoloration in the lacquer as can be seen in the photos. This is an excellent and hard to find tuning slide. I am asking $350 plus shipping or best offer, please message me with any questions.

Thanks,

Scott Hartman

ImageImageImageImage
Scott Hartman
Principal Bass Trombone, Charlotte Symphony Orchestra
Trombone Instructor, Davidson College
CLTSymphBass

Re: FS: Shires C Taper Gold Brass Bass Tuning Slide

Post by CLTSymphBass » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:07 am

PRICE DROP: now asking $300 plus shipping for this tuning slide in excellent condition
Scott Hartman
Principal Bass Trombone, Charlotte Symphony Orchestra
Trombone Instructor, Davidson College

Return to “(Classifieds) Instruments & Parts”