Bass Trombone YBL 822 Yamaha Xeno $2800 USD (shipping included)

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Dear Friends Image

I have been as a lurker of this forum for about 1 and a half year. Great stuff here! Let me tell you that I have this Bass Trombone Yamaha Xeno YBL 822 Douglas Yeo model with gold bell for sale! Some lacquer wear and some dings but nothing big. It does have 2 rotary valves with dependant system. It does comes with Yamaha original hard case in like new condition and a mouthpiece. SHIPPING to USA INCLUDED (I can send to other parts of the world but PM please as we maybe need to make a little adjustment on price but not much)!

Great Big sound!

PRICE: 2800 USD (SHIPPING FROM PERU IS INCLUDED)

-I have shipped an euphonium last week, It only took 8 days ( do not worry about taxes and duties:) )

Big hug from Peru!

ttf_LeoInFL

Post by ttf_LeoInFL »

Does it include the adapter to change it to a single-valve bass trombone?
ttf_joshealejo

Post by ttf_joshealejo »

Yes It does! BUT I have to say that the valve that contains the rotor is stuck, I tryed to remove It but cant, I would take It to a rapairman here in Peru... but preefer to not take the risk as the guys here seems to be not that confident as those in the USA or Europe.

More Pics here:

If you count all the slides, there is one extra.

Pics of the case (It never left home as Bass Trombone was used with a Bona case)

ttf_joshealejo

Post by ttf_joshealejo »

Make me an offer! Maybe I can say yes Image!

PD. If you are worried about the shipping from Peru... Last week I just shipped an euphonium and It took only 8 days, so no problem. (do not worry about the taxes Image )

Bump!

Return to “Classified Advertisements”