FS: **SOLD** Getzen Eterna II 747

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Hello all,

For sale is a Getzen Eterna II 747 trombone. The horn is a .547 bore, 8.5 inch 22 gauge yellow brass bell soldered rim, yellow brass outer slide tubes with a nickel silver crook.

I just got the horn out of the shop. Full cleaning was done, bell crease removed, dents in tuning slide removed, rotor aligned, and the slide was serviced. There is minimal wear to the horn since it wasn't played much by the previous owner. There are a few small areas of lacquer loss where the crease was removed, as seen in the photos. I also took the liberty to rebuild the interior of the case to give the horn maximum protection.

The 747 is a very underrated model. The horn blows well, quick response, and a nice full sound. If yourself or a student is looking for a great playing large bore horn for under $1000, this is it.

The horn is priced at $725 with shipping in the United States included. I will sell internationally but shipping will be charged. Payment by Paypal. Message me with any questions you may have. Photos in the Dropbox link below.

Thanks!
-Steve Nieckarz

Photos:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fgprq4yfe5qi ... FzHea?dl=0
ttf_Adrianct729

Post by ttf_Adrianct729 »

Sent a message.

Return to “Classified Advertisements”