FS - Wessex Bass Trombone (7B copy) - Bach 1 1/4G mouthpiece

ttf_Davidus1

Post by ttf_Davidus1 »

Hello,

I have a Wessex Bass Trombone (the 7B Copy design) for sale.  It has had little use.  I bought a Wessex tenor to go with my Yamaha and Conn tenors and am playing only tenor bone now and won't have need of this horn.  It comes with hard case and I'll include the very nice gold plated Wessex 1 1/2G mouthpiece with it.  They are selling for about $100 new.  This is excellent condition (two very small dings that require close inspection to see) for $650 + shipping.  Pictures upon request if interested.

Separately I have a Back 1 1/4G Bass Trombone mouthpiece.  Like new, a little tarnish from lack of use.  $50 + shipping.
ttf_Davidus1

Post by ttf_Davidus1 »

Received some inquiries about the horn.   There are no issues with the horn, no slide wear,etc.  The only imperfections are two very small dings that are not really noticeable unless you are looking for them.  The horn has spent most of its life in the case unused.  I am selling because I am a tuba player first and foremost but have been playing 3rd bone in a big band and don't see that changing.  The price is a really good deal for a horn in this condition.  The price is firm and I will be happy to keep the horn if it doesn't sell.  Selling more to reduce the clutter in my home than for anything else.   Thanks. David

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

ttf_Davidus1

Post by ttf_Davidus1 »

SOLD!  pending payment.

Return to “Classified Advertisements”