Sierman - anyone?

ttf_anonymous

Sierman - anyone?

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Saw these while browsing Hagmanns on Thomann. Seem to command a pretty decent price. Was after a K&H when I saw these. Anyone know anything about them/played em?
ttf_LowrBrass

Sierman - anyone?

Post by ttf_LowrBrass »

I have deduced that you must be asking about trombones, not mouthpieces or stands or anything else, because this is posted in the "Instruments" forum.   Image

Nope, sorry. But I've just learned that all those makers make trombones! Thank you for educating me!

ttf_Euphanasia

Sierman - anyone?

Post by ttf_Euphanasia »

From their website:

"Seventeen years ago, worked in Dalian brasswind manufactory and learned how to make rotary valve brass-instruments and master taught how to enjoy this job into producing and sound in the life.         
 after 10 years Craftsmanship and Experience, built my own factory –SIERMAN in LangFang, why to call ‘’Sierman’’- in the Chinese semantic means-it’s a FantasticExtension…. we worked closer with musician and listen what they need, and more concentrated in sound’s difference and craftsmanship..It’s not easy to insist quality as we are really young, But, When we see customers satisfied smile, we insist on quality is worth. we will keep our passion to research and development new instrument in the world and working closer with musicianand listen to customer!!"

Here's their "Jazz Trombone With F-Attachment"

There's a nice picture of Trombone Shorty on their homepage. I wasn't aware he played a Sierman.

ttf_Euphanasia

Sierman - anyone?

Post by ttf_Euphanasia »

From their website:

"Seventeen years ago, worked in Dalian brasswind manufactory and learned how to make rotary valve brass-instruments and master taught how to enjoy this job into producing and sound in the life.         
 after 10 years Craftsmanship and Experience, built my own factory –SIERMAN in LangFang, why to call ‘’Sierman’’- in the Chinese semantic means-it’s a FantasticExtension…. we worked closer with musician and listen what they need, and more concentrated in sound’s difference and craftsmanship..It’s not easy to insist quality as we are really young, But, When we see customers satisfied smile, we insist on quality is worth. we will keep our passion to research and development new instrument in the world and working closer with musicianand listen to customer!!"

Here's their "Jazz Trombone With F-Attachment"

There's a nice picture of Trombone Shorty on their homepage. I wasn't aware he played a Sierman.

Return to “Instruments”