pBone restored by "expert technician"

ttf_timothy42b

Post by ttf_timothy42b »

Thank you!  That made my day. 

Now I know how to fix mine.

Why is it that with all the disrespect mini pBones get around here, you can't find a used one for sale much below full price?

I think I bought mine at Walmart, by the way.  Online shopping, free shipping.
ttf_JohnL

Post by ttf_JohnL »

Quote from: timothy42b on Apr 07, 2017, 10:57AMWhy is it that with all the disrespect mini pBones get around here, you can't find a used one for sale much below full price?It's one thing to sell something that "just doesn't work for me"; after all, maybe it will be just what the next person wants/needs. It's a whole 'nother thing to sell something that just doesn't work, period. I like to think most people are sufficiently honest enough to not make it a practice of doing the latter.
ttf_bonedaddy66.2

Post by ttf_bonedaddy66.2 »

Wow! Didn't know Jeff Foxworthy worked on trombones.
ttf_BGuttman

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

Quote from: bonedaddy66.2 on Apr 07, 2017, 11:57AMWow! Didn't know Jeff Foxworthy worked on trombones.

Or Red Green Image
ttf_largobone

Post by ttf_largobone »

"Minor cosmetic imperfections"  Image
ttf_gregs70

Post by ttf_gregs70 »

The two universal tools:
If it moves and shouldn't - Duct Tape
If it doesn't move and should - WD40
ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Quote from: timothy42b on Apr 07, 2017, 10:57AMWhy is it that with all the disrespect mini pBones get around here, you can't find a used one for sale much below full price?

I know for me, the pBone mini didn't play in tune for me no matter what I did to it. Different mouthpieces, tuning slide in different places, none of it helped. I like my full sized pBone, but the mini was not workable for me, not even to attempt learning alto trombone.
ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Quote from: timothy42b on Apr 07, 2017, 10:57AMWhy is it that with all the disrespect mini pBones get around here, you can't find a used one for sale much below full price?

I know for me, the pBone mini didn't play in tune for me no matter what I did to it. Different mouthpieces, tuning slide in different places, none of it helped. I like my full sized pBone, but the mini was not workable for me, not even to attempt learning alto trombone.

Return to “Found on the Net”