New Group

ttf_bhcordova

New Group

Post by ttf_bhcordova »

I have created a new member group called 'No PP' that completely hides the Purely Politics section of the forum.  Members in the group cannot see, post in, or go to the Purely Politics section.  Anyone wanting to join send me a PM.

Note:  If you receive a temporary ban because of your actions in Purely Politics, you will be placed in this group and you will no longer be able to post in Purely Politics
ttf_Torobone

New Group

Post by ttf_Torobone »

Thanks. I no longer post anything in PP, simply because I often stop reading off topic rants. I do enjoy check on some topics early on before they go south.

What I really wish for is to have the ability to cease notification of replies to past posts.
ttf_BGuttman

New Group

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

Quote from: Torobone on Oct 07, 2016, 07:28PM...

What I really wish for is to have the ability to cease notification of replies to past posts.

Check your Profile on Notifications and E-mail.  You can turn on and off automatic notifications.
ttf_Torobone

New Group

Post by ttf_Torobone »

Quote from: BGuttman on Oct 07, 2016, 07:53PMCheck your Profile on Notifications and E-mail.  You can turn on and off automatic notifications.

Can I do it just one or two threads? I'm referring to just the threads on gun control and other PP threads that have gone too long.
ttf_Torobone

New Group

Post by ttf_Torobone »

Quote from: BGuttman on Oct 07, 2016, 07:53PMCheck your Profile on Notifications and E-mail.  You can turn on and off automatic notifications.

Can I do it just one or two threads? I'm referring to just the threads on gun control and other PP threads that have gone too long.

Return to “Performance”