2b

ttf_anonymous

2b

Post by ttf_anonymous »

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/msg/d/king-2b-trombone-good/6345746803.html

Let me know if you’re interested I’ll go pick it up for someone. He’s 10min from me.
ttf_Hunter6

2b

Post by ttf_Hunter6 »

Wow!  Nice horn - wish I had the cash...
ttf_anonymous

2b

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Quote from: Hunter6 on Oct 15, 2017, 03:18PMWow!  Nice horn - wish I had the cash...

I know. I really don’t need it but it keeps calling my name. Want someone else to buy it. I’m looking for a 78h or 6h.
ttf_crazytrombonist505

2b

Post by ttf_crazytrombonist505 »

Wow, that sure looks like a nice one! Wish I had the money...  Image
ttf_Bonefide

2b

Post by ttf_Bonefide »

Thanks for the heads up!

Seller was funny- insisted he was "a good man" when I was looking at the serial #. Uhhh, excuse me? I was just trying to date the thing but that prompted me to sneak a picture of him and his car. Can't find any record of it being stolen online though, so i think he was just really trying to make the sale??? Craigslist always weirds me out.

The thing plays though, and my old 2b slide is super jank, so all in all, an affordable backup/replacement.
ttf_Bonefide

2b

Post by ttf_Bonefide »

Thanks for the heads up!

Seller was funny- insisted he was "a good man" when I was looking at the serial #. Uhhh, excuse me? I was just trying to date the thing but that prompted me to sneak a picture of him and his car. Can't find any record of it being stolen online though, so i think he was just really trying to make the sale??? Craigslist always weirds me out.

The thing plays though, and my old 2b slide is super jank, so all in all, an affordable backup/replacement.

Return to “Found on the Net”