Trombone Organology Handbook

ttf_MrPillow

Post by ttf_MrPillow »

Hello trombone friends! Over the past months I have been slowly chipping away at putting together a broad online resource catering to trombone research in the organological manner - the Trombone Organology Handbook.

http://www.byronpillow.com/trombone-organology-handbook.html

As you will immediately see if you visit, it is far from anything resembling completion. I am also far from anything resembling a web designer, coder, etc. etc. In the interest of gathering as much information in one place as possible, I have included a contact form at the bottom of every section for anyone to submit new information they might have.

Hopefully my product of boredom might entertain someone for a few meager seconds at the least!

ttf_kbiggs

Post by ttf_kbiggs »

Nice! Another website that I can delve into and get lost in!
ttf_JohnL

Post by ttf_JohnL »

Looking over your patent data, I would suggest using a single format for dates, using a four-digit year. I also noticed that Earl Williams patents list his name as "Williams Earl".

ttf_JohnL

Post by ttf_JohnL »

Looking over your patent data, I would suggest using a single format for dates, using a four-digit year. I also noticed that Earl Williams patents list his name as "Williams Earl".

Return to “Cool Web Sites”