Hear the Cuba sonic weapon sound

ttf_robcat2075

Post by ttf_robcat2075 »

Recording in this article...

Recording Of Sound Tied To Diplomat Attacks In Cuba Adds More Mystery

Quote...Not all Americans injured in Cuba heard sounds. Of those who did, it’s not clear they heard precisely the same thing.

Yet the AP has reviewed several recordings from Havana taken under different circumstances, and all have variations of the same high-pitched sound. Individuals who have heard the noise in Havana confirm the recordings are generally consistent with what they heard.

“That’s the sound,” one of them said.

It would at least be annoying after a while.

ttf_Exzaclee

Post by ttf_Exzaclee »

sounds like a microtonal cluster about an octave above where the dreaded piccolo hangs out.  Maybe a choir of "dubba piccs" playing a tone cluster poem by Partch?

ttf_sonicsilver

Post by ttf_sonicsilver »

Sounds like cicadas to me.

The next track on Sound Cloud was some kind of rap noise, which I found much less to my liking.
ttf_robcat2075

Post by ttf_robcat2075 »

Quote from: Exzaclee on Oct 12, 2017, 01:23PMsounds like a microtonal cluster about an octave above where the dreaded piccolo hangs out.  Maybe a choir of "dubba piccs" playing a tone cluster poem by Partch?

Add a guy in tights and some lighting and I think you'd have the culminating work for a PhD in Music Composition at many universities.
ttf_Full Pedal Trombonist

Post by ttf_Full Pedal Trombonist »

Quote from: robcat2075 on Oct 13, 2017, 12:08PMAdd a guy in tights and some lighting and I think you'd have the culminating work for a PhD in Music Composition at many universities.

You makin’ fun of my tights?  Image
ttf_Full Pedal Trombonist

Post by ttf_Full Pedal Trombonist »

Quote from: robcat2075 on Oct 13, 2017, 12:08PMAdd a guy in tights and some lighting and I think you'd have the culminating work for a PhD in Music Composition at many universities.

You makin’ fun of my tights?  Image

Return to “Chit-Chat”