Anyone staying at Beech Mtn., NC

ttf_MikeBMiller

Post by ttf_MikeBMiller »

I am renting a cabin for 5 days at Beech Mt., NC and the first thing I heard when I parked the car yesterday was someone down the hill practicing Hungarian March on the trombone. That was a bit freaky. If that was you, post up here I I will buy you a fat tire ale from my frig.
ttf_Doghouse Dan

Post by ttf_Doghouse Dan »

Not me, but I'm headed to my car right now.

See you in about 18 hours.

ttf_MikeBMiller

Quote from: Doghouse Dan on Today at 01:02 PMNot me, but I'm headed to my car right now.

Except that I am not there any more. Whoever it was also played a nice Ride on Saturday morning. Sounded like a bass bone. Beech is a great place to get away from the heat. It was in the 60's up there most of the time and I had to come home to the 80's and 90's again. Boo. Image
ttf_MikeBMiller

Quote from: Doghouse Dan on Today at 01:02 PMNot me, but I'm headed to my car right now.

Except that I am not there any more. Whoever it was also played a nice Ride on Saturday morning. Sounded like a bass bone. Beech is a great place to get away from the heat. It was in the 60's up there most of the time and I had to come home to the 80's and 90's again. Boo. Image

Return to “Chit-Chat”