Cronkhite Large tenor trombone bag help

ttf_Vintage88H

Post by ttf_Vintage88H »

Hello

I am thinking of getting a Cronkhite bag for my large bore tenor with f-attachment. Could anybody give me some review of this bag? Experiences?
Would you recommand it? Why? Or why not?

Thanks for the help.
ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Hi, I recently purchased a small leather tenor gig bag from them not too long ago. Build quality is excellent, no loose stitches or anything like that. The padding is super thick, thicker than the protec gig bags. The leather is super thick as well, so that adds to the protectiveness of the case. The accessory pouch is adequate, for me it holds two mouthpieces without pouches, a small thing of slide lubricant, hetmans tuning slide lube, and a spray bottle. I enjoy it, but not enough to continue using it. I'm still afraid that if I fall on the bag, I'll significantly damage the horn. I'm also traveling soon, and would like a small hard case compared to a gig bag. I would recommend the bag if you're not traveling far for performances. Flying with the large tenor bag may cause issues. Let me know if you have any other questions!
ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Hi, I recently purchased a small leather tenor gig bag from them not too long ago. Build quality is excellent, no loose stitches or anything like that. The padding is super thick, thicker than the protec gig bags. The leather is super thick as well, so that adds to the protectiveness of the case. The accessory pouch is adequate, for me it holds two mouthpieces without pouches, a small thing of slide lubricant, hetmans tuning slide lube, and a spray bottle. I enjoy it, but not enough to continue using it. I'm still afraid that if I fall on the bag, I'll significantly damage the horn. I'm also traveling soon, and would like a small hard case compared to a gig bag. I would recommend the bag if you're not traveling far for performances. Flying with the large tenor bag may cause issues. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Return to “Accessories”