Glenn Cronkhite Bags Back In Production!

ttf_conn88plyr

Post by ttf_conn88plyr »

For those who have not heard, Cronkhite Bags are now back in production!  After Glenn's retirement last year all of his designs were licensed by Torpedo Bags.  Located in Minneapolis, MN, Torpedo Bags are one of the premier case options in the trumpet world and are known for their leather work and same attention to detail and quality that made Cronkhite cases so highly regarded.  I have been speaking with the owner/operator of Torpedo Bags and from what I have seen and heard, he is clearly dedicated to continuing the Cronkhite tradition! 
We have our first order of cases in production and are also able to take orders; current order wait times are 4-6 weeks.  You can find more information at http://www.shoptrombones.com/cases.  Feel free to PM or email with questions!
ttf_sabutin

Post by ttf_sabutin »

When I go to that link I get a "500 Internal Server Error" message.

I was just asked about Cronkhite cases by a friend...a bass trombonist. What do you have and where can he go to order one? What are the prices, etc.?

S.

ttf_Geordie

Post by ttf_Geordie »

Link is working for me. Pictures and prices on display.

ttf_sabutin

Post by ttf_sabutin »

Quote from: Geordie on Oct 30, 2017, 10:27PMLink is working for me. Pictures and prices on display.

Yes. It's working for me now too. The vagaries of the internet...

Meanwhile, I went to the Torpedo Bag site and found the bags, although at a much higher apparent price than the store to which you linked.

Thanks...

S.
ttf_sabutin

Post by ttf_sabutin »

Quote from: Geordie on Oct 30, 2017, 10:27PMLink is working for me. Pictures and prices on display.

Yes. It's working for me now too. The vagaries of the internet...

Meanwhile, I went to the Torpedo Bag site and found the bags, although at a much higher apparent price than the store to which you linked.

Thanks...

S.

Return to “Accessories”