Breslmair

ttf_trmbtrmb

Breslmair

Post by ttf_trmbtrmb »

Anyone have experience with these mouthpieces?
ttf_Vintage88H

Breslmair

Post by ttf_Vintage88H »

Breslmair makes very good mouthpieces. Lot of options. 3 part pieces with interchangeable rims, cups and shanks.

Makes one piece mouthpieces too. Does a lot of custom work to help people to get their perfect mouthpiece.

extremely high standard of craftsmanship.
ttf_Tim Dowling

Breslmair

Post by ttf_Tim Dowling »

I have some and they are very good. Partcularly the Y1-58, with interchangeabe rims works well for me. Workmanship and consistency are excellent
ttf_trmbtrmb

Breslmair

Post by ttf_trmbtrmb »

It seems Toby Oft is using one and sounds great. Is there something unique to the design?
ttf_TromboneMonkey

Breslmair

Post by ttf_TromboneMonkey »

Dunno about the design, but I've emailed them before and found them to be very responsive.
ttf_trmbtrmb

Breslmair

Post by ttf_trmbtrmb »

I am still waiting on a response. It seems they have become very busy. I also would like to try the Y1-58.
ttf_BGuttman

Breslmair

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

Quote from: trmbtrmb on Jan 17, 2018, 04:01AMIt seems Toby Oft is using one and sounds great. Is there something unique to the design?

Toby Oft would sound great on a garden hose.  The mouthpiece is probably not his secret.  But if you manage to find one, let us know how it goes.  Even if it doesn't.
ttf_BGuttman

Breslmair

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

Quote from: trmbtrmb on Jan 17, 2018, 04:01AMIt seems Toby Oft is using one and sounds great. Is there something unique to the design?

Toby Oft would sound great on a garden hose.  The mouthpiece is probably not his secret.  But if you manage to find one, let us know how it goes.  Even if it doesn't.

Return to “Mouthpieces”