2018 Gigs with Celebrity Cruises

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Greetings fellow trombonists,

I'm the recruiter and scheduler for all live music for Celebrity Cruises, a part of Royal Caribbean Cruises...as well as a fellow trombone player. Any accomplished trombonists and/or other instrumentalists, particularly graduating music students, looking for work in 2018 feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll be in touch and hopefully set up an audition.

The groups and instrumentation that I book are as follows:

Showband:
Drums, Keys, Electric Bass, Guitar, Bone, Reed doubles(alto, tenor, flute, clarinet), Trumpet

Jazz Quartet:
Vocal + Rhythm Trio

Showband musicians must be EXCELLENT sight-readers and section players.

Jazz quartets must have a very diverse rep and span many genres.

This is an excellent opportunity for young professionals to gain a wealth of experience, save money, and see the world.

Again, thanks for your time and feel free to PM me if interested.

Best,

Broc Power

ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Greetings fellow trombonists,

I'm the recruiter and scheduler for all live music for Celebrity Cruises, a part of Royal Caribbean Cruises...as well as a fellow trombone player. Any accomplished trombonists and/or other instrumentalists, particularly graduating music students, looking for work in 2018 feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll be in touch and hopefully set up an audition.

The groups and instrumentation that I book are as follows:

Showband:
Drums, Keys, Electric Bass, Guitar, Bone, Reed doubles(alto, tenor, flute, clarinet), Trumpet

Jazz Quartet:
Vocal + Rhythm Trio

Showband musicians must be EXCELLENT sight-readers and section players.

Jazz quartets must have a very diverse rep and span many genres.

This is an excellent opportunity for young professionals to gain a wealth of experience, save money, and see the world.

Again, thanks for your time and feel free to PM me if interested.

Best,

Broc Power

Return to “The Business of Music”