Cruise Ship Audition

ttf_anonymous

Cruise Ship Audition

Post by ttf_anonymous »

I just submitted an audition for Landau Music this morning. For anyone with cruise ship experience how long does it typically take them to contact you to let you know the results? I guess I'm just an impatient person haha
ttf_DaveAshley

Cruise Ship Audition

Post by ttf_DaveAshley »

You didn't get any feedback right away? Maybe they do things differently than what I'm familiar with.
The best thing to do is take auditions for other agencies to increase your chance of being hired on.  I've worked with Proship and Suman Entertainment and can recommend them both.
www.proship.com
www.sumanent.com

ttf_Lifelongpursuit

Cruise Ship Audition

Post by ttf_Lifelongpursuit »

Landau seems to have switched to a video audition only format. I know they used to do over the phone and video but my audition was video only.
ttf_Exzaclee

Cruise Ship Audition

Post by ttf_Exzaclee »

I second the rec for Suman. Never worked for Proship. Some lines don't require you use an agent... you should learn where those are.

Landau... I worked with some good players who used landau, but they didn't have many good things to say about the experience. Maybe try some of the other agencies.
ttf_Lifelongpursuit

Cruise Ship Audition

Thanks for the feedback!
ttf_Lifelongpursuit

Cruise Ship Audition

Thanks for the Suman reccomendation! The audition was great and I am pleased with the results! Image
ttf_Lifelongpursuit

Cruise Ship Audition

Thanks for the Suman reccomendation! The audition was great and I am pleased with the results! Image

Return to “The Business of Music”