Fratres

ttf_SilverBone

Fratres

Post by ttf_SilverBone »

I just saw that the new Yeo/Pagano CD "Fratres" featuring some Tommy Pederson music is available:

https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/douglasyeoandgerrypagano

Can't find the button for discounts for Forum members yet. Image
ttf_harrison.t.reed

Fratres

Post by ttf_harrison.t.reed »

Heck yeah, Arvo Part
ttf_jazzforever51

Fratres

Post by ttf_jazzforever51 »

Ordered my copy as soon as I could; received it a couple of weeks ago.  It is fantastic!  Shout out to Doug Yeo and Gerry Pagano for a great recording of unique bass trombone chamber music and Michael Lake for the production, writing, and editing.  Each project Michael creates always has his individual sound and thankfully lacks the standard "recorded in X concert hall" effect of most recordings.  The variety of musical styles create a cohesive album that is difficult to top (where else can you find Tommy Pederson and Bela Bartok on the same recording!?!)  When you get the chance to pick up this album, get it!   Image
ttf_jazzforever51

Fratres

Post by ttf_jazzforever51 »

Ordered my copy as soon as I could; received it a couple of weeks ago.  It is fantastic!  Shout out to Doug Yeo and Gerry Pagano for a great recording of unique bass trombone chamber music and Michael Lake for the production, writing, and editing.  Each project Michael creates always has his individual sound and thankfully lacks the standard "recorded in X concert hall" effect of most recordings.  The variety of musical styles create a cohesive album that is difficult to top (where else can you find Tommy Pederson and Bela Bartok on the same recording!?!)  When you get the chance to pick up this album, get it!   Image

Return to “Music, Concerts, and Recordings”