Mary Rasmussen article on Belcke and Queisser

ttf_Tim Dowling

Post by ttf_Tim Dowling »

Dear trombone history buffs

I'm looking for an old article published in Brass Quarterly in 1961

"Two Early Nineteenth Century Trombone Virtuosi. Friedrich A Belcke and Carl Traugott Queisser". by Mary Rasmussen.

If anyone has this on file or knows any links that might lead me to this. I would be very happy to hear from you!

Thanks Tim

ttf_robcat2075

Post by ttf_robcat2075 »

Worldcat has it listed in numerous libraries. It you are not near one of them you might be able to convince a college student in one of the colleges to spycam it for you.

If you find no takers, I might be able to do it as it is in the Dallas Library, but it's not something i could do soon.

ttf_Tim Dowling

Quote from: robcat2075 on Feb 03, 2017, 02:10PMWorldcat has it listed in numerous libraries. It you are not near one of them you might be able to convince a college student in one of the colleges to spycam it for you.

If you find no takers, I might be able to do it as it is in the Dallas Library, but it's not something i could do soon.

Thanks for the link. The nearest library with this in the catalogue  is 192 miles away plus English Channel... But I'm following some leads..sure I'll get it in the end.Tim
ttf_Bcschipper

Post by ttf_Bcschipper »

Looks like it should be in our library (or better in a storage facility of our library). Do you have volume number and page numbers? I am interested myself and like to get it. I would be happy to share once I get it.
ttf_Tim Dowling

Quote from: Bcschipper on Feb 07, 2017, 12:57AMLooks like it should be in our library (or better in a storage facility of our library). Do you have volume number and page numbers? I am interested myself and like to get it. I would be happy to share once I get it.

I have the article now! I sent you a PM.
Tim
ttf_Tim Dowling

Quote from: Bcschipper on Feb 07, 2017, 12:57AMLooks like it should be in our library (or better in a storage facility of our library). Do you have volume number and page numbers? I am interested myself and like to get it. I would be happy to share once I get it.

I have the article now! I sent you a PM.
Tim

Return to “History of the Trombone”