Stolen Shires Tenor Master Series and 4 Greg Black mouthpieces from Victoria, Tx

ttf_anonymous

Stolen Shires Tenor Master Series and 4 Greg Black mouthpieces from Victoria, Tx

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Hello Fellow Trombonist, my shires master series trombone was stolen in Victoria, Tx. It was like new with only wear on it was from wear my shoulder touched and on dual bore cap. It was in a black protec case with 4 Greg Black mouthpieces, cleaning products, and a tuner. If anyone sees this on the net there is a police report already on it. Thank you. serial# ###7. Thank you.
ttf_bonearzt

Post by ttf_bonearzt »

Where's Victoria?  Near Houston?

Eric
ttf_BGuttman

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

Going to "sticky" this like all other stolen instrument threads.  Please keep us advised if you find it.

Maybe our Ebay watchers will see it and point it out.
ttf_anonymous

Post by ttf_anonymous »

Quote from: bonearzt on Jan 12, 2016, 01:55PMWhere's Victoria?  Near Houston?

Eric

Victoria is about an hour or so North East of Corpus Christi.

Jonathan
ttf_HouBassTrombone

Post by ttf_HouBassTrombone »

Lol Eric you don't know Victoria?
Can you post something on the trombone forum Facebook page so I can share it around? I work at a large music company and we can be on the lookout!
ttf_sigsoupf

Post by ttf_sigsoupf »

You sold the trombone to me lol, I'm Stobys friend!! and the mouthpiece...
ttf_sigsoupf

Post by ttf_sigsoupf »

Quote from: bonearzt on Jan 12, 2016, 01:55PMWhere's Victoria?  Near Houston?

Eric

sorry it took so long for me to reply...normally I get emails when there are repies.
ttf_HouBassTrombone

Oh yeah duh!!!!
ttf_sigsoupf

Post by ttf_sigsoupf »

Quote from: HouBassTrombone on Jan 13, 2016, 03:25PMOh yeah duh!!!!

soooo.....do you have another one.....lol.
ttf_HouBassTrombone

They don't make them anymore Image
ttf_sigsoupf

Post by ttf_sigsoupf »

Arrrhhgggg!!!!
ttf_sigsoupf

Post by ttf_sigsoupf »

Arrrhhgggg!!!!

Return to “Instruments”