Forum "Hangups"

ttf_BGuttman

Forum "Hangups"

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

I have been getting a lot of double posts and double applications to sort out.  In most cases the poster said the Forum seemed to "Hang up" or go into an endless loop.  Please note that it may have gone into that loop on your end, but the Forum actually did what you asked.  If the Forum seems to go into the ether, close the page and come back later.  You will find your post right there.  If you applied for membership, I should get to it within 8 hours.  I recommend you try again to apply the next day if you don't get a message from us.

Note that I am not immune to this problem -- I get hung up in endless loops too.  It's not you.
ttf_BGuttman

Forum "Hangups"

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

I have been getting a lot of double posts and double applications to sort out.  In most cases the poster said the Forum seemed to "Hang up" or go into an endless loop.  Please note that it may have gone into that loop on your end, but the Forum actually did what you asked.  If the Forum seems to go into the ether, close the page and come back later.  You will find your post right there.  If you applied for membership, I should get to it within 8 hours.  I recommend you try again to apply the next day if you don't get a message from us.

Note that I am not immune to this problem -- I get hung up in endless loops too.  It's not you.

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”