Double posts...

ttf_slide advantage

Double posts...

Post by ttf_slide advantage »

Sorry to beat a dead horse. I have been experiencing some weird problems here. I will post an ad, and it is taking a long time to load. I step away from the computer and when I come back I see the ad has posted itself twice.  Image

Sorry for the clutter but I can't help it. Can someone please delete those duplicates.
Any word on when this glitch can be addressed?

Thanks

ttf_BGuttman

Double posts...

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

I've been cleaning up duplicate posts as I see them.  Already did one of yours.  It's the problem with the Post button that Richard is trying to fix.
ttf_slide advantage

Double posts...

Post by ttf_slide advantage »

Thanks Bruce!  Image
ttf_Jhereg

Double posts...

Post by ttf_Jhereg »

I've had like ALL the problems on TTF that can be had, including this one. One thing that I've found that gets me around this issue, is if it's taking a long time to post, STOP the load by hitting the "x" near the web address in your browser, then REFRESH the page. You should then get a msg that says something like "A reply has been posted while you were writing". This is actually YOUR reply that has been posted! Do not try to post again or reload again, just go back to the original post page and you should see your comment there (only one copy).

Hope this works for you until the problem gets fixed (don't hold your breath!)
ttf_Jhereg

Double posts...

Post by ttf_Jhereg »

I've had like ALL the problems on TTF that can be had, including this one. One thing that I've found that gets me around this issue, is if it's taking a long time to post, STOP the load by hitting the "x" near the web address in your browser, then REFRESH the page. You should then get a msg that says something like "A reply has been posted while you were writing". This is actually YOUR reply that has been posted! Do not try to post again or reload again, just go back to the original post page and you should see your comment there (only one copy).

Hope this works for you until the problem gets fixed (don't hold your breath!)

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”