An Apology to Anyone who is Frustrated

ttf_BGuttman

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

I see a lot of people who seem to get frustrated because the Forum doesn't respond to their requests for things like name change or forgotten passwords.

It would be just desserts for us if we knew of your problem and simply failed to act.  Unfortunately, this is not the case.

While the Forum may send you a message that your request has been received, none of us Moderators or Administrators ever get that request.  If we did, we'd all be perfectly happy to issue temporary passwords or change names as appropriate.

The only thing we won't do is erase messages.  That requires a REALLY good reason (not "I put my foot in my mouth") and will require a few of us to agree with you.

If you have a problem with not getting response from the Forum, please feel free to send me an E-mail: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] (note that my e-mail link on my profile is different, but I will get the message anyway).

This lack of responsiveness was one of the reasons Sliphorn and Bubbachet founded TromboneChat.
ttf_BGuttman

Post by ttf_BGuttman »

I see a lot of people who seem to get frustrated because the Forum doesn't respond to their requests for things like name change or forgotten passwords.

It would be just desserts for us if we knew of your problem and simply failed to act.  Unfortunately, this is not the case.

While the Forum may send you a message that your request has been received, none of us Moderators or Administrators ever get that request.  If we did, we'd all be perfectly happy to issue temporary passwords or change names as appropriate.

The only thing we won't do is erase messages.  That requires a REALLY good reason (not "I put my foot in my mouth") and will require a few of us to agree with you.

If you have a problem with not getting response from the Forum, please feel free to send me an E-mail: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] (note that my e-mail link on my profile is different, but I will get the message anyway).

This lack of responsiveness was one of the reasons Sliphorn and Bubbachet founded TromboneChat.

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”